PHASE 1 (Pre-decision)
- Go to globaleducation.rutgers.edu
- Select Programs. Under Program Name, type in “Camden” to see the full list of Learning Abroad programs.
- Click to open your program of interest and click Apply Now.
- Login with your Rutgers NetID and password*
- Read then electronically sign/accept or fill in the following fields to complete Phase 1 of the application:
- Camden Application Fee
- Camden Financial Responsibility Statement
- Camden Informed Consent**
- Emergency Contact Information
- Name as it Appears on your Passport (If you do not have a passport yet, leave this section blank until you have a passport.)
- Camden Passport Reminder
- Passport Upload
*Non-Rutgers Students and guests who wish to join a Learning Abroad program must first create a login ID and password before continuing with the application. An email will be sent to you with your login and password information.
**If you are over 18 years of age, the Informed Consent Form can be electronically completed and submitted online. (Participants under 18 will have to print out the forms, get a parent or guardian’s signature, and submit the forms to the Center for International Programs.) Please complete and submit this form online or in person as soon as possible.
PHASE 2 (Post-acceptance)
You will be notified of your acceptance via email and will be registered in the associated Learning Abroad course.
Please return to globaleducation.rutgers.edu to complete Phase 2. Log in using your NetID and password. Open your existing program application.
You will find one additional form that must be completed by all participants that are "Committed" to participate in the program.
1.Camden Physician’s Form
Please attempt to complete and submit the Physician’s Forms as soon as you can. Student Health Services is available to help you complete this form; you might also ask your family physician to complete it. It's important not to delay a visit to a physician in case immunizations are required.The Physician’s Form must be submitted to the Center for International Programs (215 N. 3rd Street, 1st Floor).
A copy of your passport (the biographical page) should be uploaded to your profile, or delivered to the Center for International Programs. Make sure to also fill in your passport information on your profile (Passport status, number, expiration date and your name as it appears on your passport).